top of page

H.V.H.T

  • 365Days
  • 2Steps

About

Change is 20% knowledge 80% behavior This is why all high level executors have coaches This is true in sport, in finance, in entrepreneurship This is why you are here Your plan is designed to prepare you in terms of mindset, running form and endurance, strength and conditioning and most of all GRIT. Yes its your plan, not anyone else’s But the plan is only a small piece of the puzzle (20% is knowledge remember) The rest is accountability (80% is behavior) You already know what to do, but you don’t have someone keeping you accountable It’s not your fault, it’s common Kids, work, this, that, its common, I get it. You have invested in being Uncommon. The best investment you have ever made. Welcome to High Value, Hard Target

You can also join this program via the mobile app.

Instructors

Price

H.V.H.T., $1,500.00/month

Share

Already a participant? Log in

bottom of page